CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, May 11, 2009

Sign Up

So, I just went to Weight Watchers and signed up. I've gained since I've quit last time -- to be expected. But, also I am very happy to say that since last time I have not went over the weight what I started with. I know that I was very close to getting under the 200 pound mark last time, but I'm not going to let that phase me.
What is the hardest thing about losing weight, is the exercise. I have an appointment that I made to go see the doctor to discuss why I'm so tired all the time. I think I am anemic again which would explain why I want to sleep all of the time. I never want to get up. I feel exhausted after being up for a couple of hours. So, I hope that she can give me something that will make me feel more alert and alive.
Anyway, I'll write tomorrow and let you know how my first day went.

0 comments: