CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesday!

SO! This week has gone great so far! I mean yesterday I didn't even use all my points, which I know youre supposed to but I was eating carrots all day so I wasn't even hungry! I felt GREAT. I feel GREAT now! Because I got up at like 10 this morning and went to layout with my BFF, Jaime. The sun makes you feel wonderful. Also, we ate a healthy lunch. 5 points for it! I had half of a sandwich (Portion control!) and an apple. YUM! We went down to her basement and went on a cycle of 3 minutes on the treadmill, 3 minutes of crunches, pushups, leg lifts, trampoline, and basically anything that would keep our hearts pumpin! It was hard, but a really rewarding feelings. I was out of breath. So then I came home and took Lucy on a walk, and shes on her diet as well so we got us both out and walking! Luckily, dogs started barking at us, so we had to reroute and take the long way. Good doggie! I didn't really sweat, except from the heat, but I was moving which is the point. WOO HOO! Now I'm going to go get a banana and head to work! Great day!

0 comments: